All vehicle owners should understand the importance of scheduled maintenance on their vehicles. However, for our own reasons we get behind on our schedules and as a consequence, we continue to drive our vehicles at an increased risk for damage.
A regularly scheduled maintenance program is the best way to keep your vehicle running in tip- top condition. There are some basic tips to keep in mind that will help you manage your scheduled car maintenance schedule more effectively:
- Find a trustworthy mechanic. At Crestwood Auto Clinic we help our customers stay on track with your scheduled maintenance. A simple reminder can do the trick. Life is hectic and sometimes gets in the way. Crestwood understands we’re here to perform the essential services your vehicle needs and make things more simplified you.
- Write it down. If putting things in writing does not suit you, trust your owner’s manual to direct you. The manual lets you know mileage amounts for specific services that should be performed. It’s an easy task!
- Do not put off scheduling. Often times we put off a scheduled maintenance appointment for a week and before you know it, quickly turn into months. Once you have a schedule that works for you try to stick to it.
At Crestwood Auto Clinic we understand the challenge of managing routine vehicle maintenance. When you stick to a scheduled maintenance program, you are really helping to prolong the life of your vehicle. Also, following a regular maintenance schedule is a trouble-free way to keep your car running at its best and can save you money. The team at Crestwood Auto Clinic can handle any maintenance issues. We can service, repair or replace:
- Tires & Tire Repair
- Mufflers, Exhaust
- Wheel Alignment
- Injection Systems
- Oil Change
- Radiators & Cooling Systems
- Computerized Diagnostics
- Tune-Ups & Engine Analysis
For information about setting up a regular maintenance schedule for your vehicle, contact Crestwood Auto Clinic in Madison, WI at (608) 231-1744 or visit us at 5325 Old Middleton Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53705. We’re just 2 blocks west of Whitney Way. We would be happy to help you stay on schedule.